Monday, May 12, 2008

Falling short

Dear Lord,
Can you hear me? I hope you can. I'm sorry, please forgive for what I have done and for giving into my flesh. I AM A SINNER DAMNIT. I fall so short of your glory and time after time again I sin. Can you hear me? Please give me a sign that you can hear my cries, I'm begging for mercy, for forgiveness? I mess up all the time, I'm so dumb and fall into traps, some I get through, and some I don't. I'm such a retard. I want to please you I DO! Please forgive, I love you God. You and only you. Please have mercy on me, please wash me. I fall so short, so short, I'm so small in the scheme of life yet I fell like my sins are so huge that they are unforgivable. I hope you can hear me, are you there, are you watching me? Can you forgive me? Please forgive me? I know you love us, I know you had your ONLY child brutally killed for my sins, MY SINS. But yet I still can't fathom how you can hear me and forgive me and love ME? I'm so dirty with sin and so worthless compared to some. Do you see me, do you hear me, can you forgive? I'm so mad at myself for the STUPID things that I have done, and the ripples in the water are still affecting me today and I can't stand it. Hear my cries...
Are you there, are you watching me? Please forgive me I fall so short...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home